Australian Made - Cruelty Free - Sulfate Free - Silicone Free
A lovely light conditioner designed to rehydrate the finest curl. Designed to be used as a Co-wash and/or traditional Conditioner and can also be used as a Leave-in.
Method 1 (Co-wash)
- Completely saturate hair with warm water to open the cuticle.
- Apply to hands and distribute evenly in palms and fingers before applying to hair and scalp,
- Massage into scalp with fingertips to remove product, dir and oils.
- Add more warm water and let it run right to the ends, scrunching as you go. This technique will gently clean the hair and help activate the curl.
- Rinse out with lots of water.
Method 2 (Deep Conditioning)
- Completely saturate hair with warm water.
- Apply to palms and distribute evenly in hands.
- Begin applying to ends of hair, working product up to mid-lengths. Glaze any remaining product over hair.
- Once the product is distributed evenly, begin applying preferred personal techniques such as: wet brush. roping, squish to condish.
- Rinse out with lots of water, allowing some product to be left in depending on what your curls need.
Method 3 (Leave-in)
- After your conditioning routine, apply to palms and distribute evenly through hair using your preferred personal techniques such as: raking, praying hands.
- For more accentuated curls gently scrunch hair to encourage stronger curls.
- Leave in and let hair dry with your preferred technique such as: plopping, diffusing or air dry, OR for stronger curl definition and hold, apply a curl gel before allowing the hair to dry.
TIP: Can be applied for refreshing techniques.
Safe for coloured hair